KbbRecruitment.co.uk are working with an independent kitchen design studio in Brockley, London. They are looking for a kitchen designer to join their small friendly team. They specialise in Italian contemporary and traditional UK kitchens, with design and customer service as the focus.
Kitchen Sales Designer Duties
Building relationships with customers through excellent design and attention to detail. This includes meeting customers in the showroom, designing their kitchen with professional advice and recommendations, while ensuring customer satisfaction at all times.
Kitchen Sales Designer Requirements
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Kitchen Designer
- Excellent communication skills
- Conscientious and creative.
- Organised and willing to learn
- Knowledge of Compusoft Winner a definite advantage
Kitchen Designer Benefits
- Salary: Basic £25,000 – £30,000pa plus bonuses. OTE £28,000 – £35,000
- Comprehensive training on products and software provided
- Permanent full-time contract
Simon Acres Group are acting as the employment agency for this vacancy.