Simon Acres Recruitment is working with a reputable KBB company based in Warwickshire to find a top quality Kitchen Designer. The company was set up 3 years ago after acquiring a small company with over 10 years experience in KBB manufacture and fit. The business offers a complete home improvement solution across the Midlands.
The role is based in Warwickshire CV7 offering a salary of £27,000 + uncapped commission (50K OTE)
Kitchen Design Manager – Experience / Skills:
- Strong, proven track record within design and sales – High end Kitchen design experience is essential.
- Experience of CAD / Costing software essential (ArtiCAD and EQ– preferably experience on both but at least one of these)
- IT literate
- Must have own car - Full driving licence essential – paid mileage
- Will be based in Balsall Common showroom but must be prepared to travel (we cover the Midlands c. 50 mile radius from showroom)
- Ideally based within 30 minutes of our showroom
- Able to work to deadlines
- Target driven and hungry to go beyond basic sales targets
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
Kitchen Design Manager - Role:
- You will oversee the entire sales process – from contact to completion
- Plan, design, sell kitchens with highest level of customer service
- Answer customer enquiries, organise initial meetings in customers homes and organise follow ups from our showroom.
- Visit sites – measure, evaluate customer needs
- Process estimates, pricing, delivery dates, stock requirements (working with our project coordination team)
Salary: £27k + uncapped commission (£50K OTE)
Location: Warwickshire CV7
The Simon Acres Group are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.