Simon Acres Recruitment are working with a leading independent building and plumbing merchant based in Oxfordshire, who are looking for a Kitchen Designer
This role is paying a basic salary of £26,000 (genuinely negotiable for the right candidate), plus Commission.
Working Hours: Monday – Saturday 8.30 – 5pm. 1 Day off in the week.
- Design kitchens using CAD software (Virtual Worlds)
- Meeting personal KPI’s
- Deal with prospective and existing clients in person and via telephone
- Produce quotes taking into account customers design constraints
- Liaise with the admin staff in order to process the orders in a timely manner
- Liaise with warehouse staff regarding deliveries
- Site survey visits to measure up and gather relevant information
- Liaise with the installation team to ensure products quoted are suitable
- Assist with the upkeep of the showroom, selling ex-display and discounted products, making the Showroom Manager aware of any snagging requirements
- Continuous development of product knowledge
- Take ownership of a sale from beginning to end
- Experience in designing kitchens (bathroom experience is a bonus but not essential)
- Sales experience
- Experience in using Project Management software (advantageous)
- Virtual Worlds software knowledge/experience (desirable but not essential)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Confident and highly motivated
- Must have a full UK driving licence
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.