Kitchen Designer wanted in Hadfield, Glossop, Derbyshire
KBB Recruitment are pleased to be working with a factory showroom to help them find a fantastic Kitchen Designer.
It is a thriving factory showroom supplying kitchens of all specifications to retail customers, and local trade and builders. The showroom was redeveloped in 2019 and is on site at the main production facility in Hadfield, but draws customers from far and wide. Working within a small team, you will need to be self-motivated, and also work autonomously to plan, price and order kitchens for your customers. They have a wide range of products to draw from, and being a factory outlet, they're extremely competitive on price which drives excellent sales.
Primarily, they're looking for a confident, enthusiastic, & ambitious individual. The ideal person would like to work within their team, and also take the business forward.
A great candidate would be someone with both a strong background and experience in kitchen design. You must be looking for an opportunity to really develop yourself and earn great commission from on target earnings.
What you will do:
- Meet and greet customers in the showroom, introduce them to product whilst working with them to understand their kitchen aspirations.
- On occasion, site visits maybe required to take measures, and resolve queries.
- Design, plan, price kitchens for customers using the latest products, coupled with working with third party providers for stone and appliances.
- Following a sale, take payments, and provide an accurate and concise order to the customer service department to process the sales order.
- Communicating with various internal points of contact in order to provide the best service to customers.
- Experience using kitchen design software (Fusion 2020 pref.)
- PC skills such as working experience of Excel, Word, MS Office
- Good communication skills and also an excellent telephone manner
- Great organisational skills with the ability to meet both deadlines and targets
Salary with monthly bonus linked directly to processed sales.
On target earnings would generate £40k per annum.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 30 days holiday.
- Death in Service Benefit after completion of probationary period
- Staff discount
This is a fantastic opportunity for a keen Kitchen Designer, get in touch today or apply below!