KBB Recruitment are very pleased to be working with a bespoke kitchen, bedroom and bathroom furniture business to find an experienced Kitchen Designer located in Witham, Essex.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced kitchen designer. They have currently invested heavily into a state of the art showroom displaying all the latest technology and products within the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom industry. The ideal candidate they are looking for is somebody who is eager to both lead and build a team of excellent designers & sales force.
The main responsibilities are:
- To design kitchens with great accuracy and also flair
- Must be respectful and courteous, in order to upkeep the business’ reputation
- Be able to compile design presentations and prepare technical drawings
- Setting up and running renders using ArtiCAD/Cabinet Vision
- Preparation of quotations for customers
- Compiling and placing orders with suppliers for materials and components
- Project management including communication with suppliers, which leads to site visits and also room measurement
- Additionally, social media savvy, which leads into content curation
- Knowledge of the Kitchen Industry
- Experienced using CAD software especially SketchUp, ArtiCAD and Cabinet Vision preferred
- Ideally you should have a degree in Interior Design or alternatively, Interior Architecture.
All their bespoke kitchen, bedroom and bathroom furniture is manufactured in-house from their premises in Witham, Essex. They have invested heavily in machine automation to improve the efficiency of their processes and guarantee the accuracy of each high-specification unit to the nearest millimetre. The business offers a truly bespoke range of kitchen designs, based around both traditional timber and contemporary handle-less units. Furthermore, their specialist in-house craftsmen can manufacture high-specification kitchens using five premium timber options: white oak, character oak, ash, tulip wood or walnut; or contemporary materials such as acrylic, veneer or melamine.
£20,000-£50,000.00 per annum negotiable on experience
Simon Acres Group