Junior Kitchen Designer - West Midlands
- Are you a Graduate with a degree in Interior design, Product design or architecture?
- Do you have a keen interest in interiors and spatial planning?
- Want a long term career opportunity that will help to develop your skills and allow you to work on luxury interior design projects?
If so then this could be the perfect opportunity for you..........
Simon Acres are looking for a passionate and driven design graduate, ideally with good customer service experience within a retail or showroom environment.
A luxury kitchen showroom who are looking to add take on a Junior Designer to support the existing, award winning design team.
Your main duties will include:
- Helping in the showroom, introducing the company to clients
- Supporting the designers, making changes to plans where necessary.
- Following up with clients who have had appointments with sales designers.
- Assisting surveyors within drawing amendments
This would be a great opportunity for an individual with an interest in design such as a degree in Interior Design,or an experienced showroom assistant who is looking to break into the luxury kitchen market and develop their design skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Impeccable organisation skills
- Strong communications skills both on the phone and face to face are ESSENTIAL
- Computer literacy - Microsoft packages etc
- A genuine interest in Interior Design
- Some Sales or professional kitchen design experience preferred
In return our client is offering:
- A Competitive Basic Salary
- A monthly paid bonus structure
- The opportunity to develop into a Kitchen Sales Designer