KBBRecruitment are pleased to be working with the high-end, bespoke KBB retailer based in Nottingham, Design Time. They are currently looking for a Kitchen and Bathroom sales designer to upkeep their excellent reputation of being a prestigious showroom.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is confident in design and sales as the commission structure is positively different compared to other showrooms and the retailer is very busy in the market.
The ideal candidate would need to have some level of experience within the industry. Knowledge of 2020 Fusion and Virtual Worlds would be ideal however Design Time is open to speaking with candidates with CAD software experience.
Design Time are an independent Kitchen, Bathroom, and Bedroom design consultancy. They provide a highly professional service from state-of-the-art photo quality design through to installation.
Using only bespoke rigid furniture of the highest quality, they offer an extensive range of designs to suit an array of their clients’ desires.
The business prides themselves on no hard sales, meaning they can maintain their reputation of possessing a friendly, family atmosphere.
Additionally, they are proud to work with premium brands to produce quality projects, such as Villeroy & Boch, Burbridge and Roper Rhodes.
- Confident sales ability
- Must be driven and highly motivated
- Must be respectful, courteous and possess good customer service skills to upkeep a high reputation
- Must have a level of industry knowledge
- Must be open to learn and take on new projects and be able to take initiative to achieve deadlines
- Professional attitude to manage/prioritise projects and tasks
- Full UK Driving license and own transportation for home consultations
- Must have experience in the industry
£15,000 per annum (50,000 OTE).
A highly competitive commission structure.