KBBRecruitment are pleased to be working with a Kitchen and Bathroom retailer in Wimbledon. They are currently looking for a Kitchen and Bathroom sales designer to create luxurious modern interiors.
This is fantastic opportunity for anyone who has been successful in sales, as the business is happy to teach kitchen/bathroom design to someone who can sell their own designs and projects.
The retailer is interested in speaking to candidates with excellent sales skills and KBB experience. Experience using CAD design software is distinct advantage but not a requirement as the business is happy with teaching and training a candidate.
Providing a dedicated service to clients the living space they dream of using made-to-measure furniture and renovation services. The retailer believes the clients home is personal and special and strive to add the clients’ personality into their projects to make it uniquely their own.
Every major renovation that they undertake is their own responsibility. They take care of management themselves. This way, they can stay competitive with their prices and superior with their output.
£25,000 – £30,000 (depending on experience) basic salary along with an uncapped commission scheme.
- Must have an excellent sales ability
- Must have experience in the industry
- Must be driven and highly-motivated
- Must be respectful, courteous and possess good customer service skills to upkeep a high reputation
- Must have a level of industry knowledge
- Must be open to learn and take on new projects and be able to take initiative to achieve deadlines
- Own transportation
- Professional attitude to manage/prioritise projects and tasks