Simon Acres are looking for a Kitchen and Bathroom Sales Designer for a family owned, award-winning kitchens, bathrooms and interiors studio in London.
You will want to work in a small, dynamic environment, meticulous and exceptionally creative. You will be conceptionally decisive with a passion for design and great people skills. You will have minimum of three-year experience ideally within high end residential interiors with proven sales records.
You will be responsible for converting incoming leads to sales through developing highest quality designs and presentations. Handling kitchens, bathrooms, and interiors/product designs from concept, through detailed technical drawings for production to completion. Working closely with Project Manager or Project Director. Your work will need to demonstrate your abilities through all project stages as well as ability to meet and exceed KPIs.
Your duties will include:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the high-end kitchens and bathrooms.
- Proven sales records and drive to create great experience clients.
- Experience in managing and overlooking construction projects from start to finish.
- Excellent relationship and networking skills.
- Proficiency in using Sketchup and 2D AutoCad.
- Ability to use Photoshop and video editing software is an advantage.
- Willingness to learn new techniques, software packages and sales approaches.
- Attention to detail.
- Meeting tight deadlines.
- Passion and positive attitude towards constant learning and improving
- Ability to work under own initiative and as an integral part of the team
- Developing budgets and coordinate materials and drawings for presentations
- Preparing all necessary project documents according to the requirements and procedures
- Be fluent in both spoken and written English
- OTE from £35k including uncapped commission
- Pension Scheme
- Access to free ongoing development courses
- 28 days holiday (including bank holiday) increasing to a maximum of 33 with years of service.
- Other benefits with time
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.