Simon Acres Recruitment are looking for a Showroom Sales Designer in the Greater Manchester area to join a well established showroom.
Full training will be given on internal systems and finance. You will be expected to work Saturday mornings and you must have a current driving license.
Your main duties will include:
- Driving opportunities to maximise sales including cross sell and add on potential
- To achieve or exceed monthly and annual store sales target for the kitchens and bathroom showroom
- Greeting existing and prospect customers into our kitchen and bathroom showroom
- Conduct customer home visits/contract sites, building a positive customer relationship while working within the company policies and procedures when representing the company out of the store.
- Providing customers with a CAD design using 20/20 software and quotation from initial enquiry
- Closing and processing all sales accurately
- Purchasing from suppliers all customers’ requirements to meet the order
- Follow up check existing orders meet our delivery requirements
- Answering queries from commercial customers or members of the public
- Any other duties deemed as reasonable within the scope of the job role
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in bathroom sales within a retail, trade, contract or sales environment
- A flair for design, an eye for detail and a creative approach to selling
- Full experience of 2020 Fusion design CAD software
- Excellent communication and organisational skill
- Self-motivation and team player
- A good understanding of Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.