Simon Acres Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced kitchen and bathroom Installer/Installation coordinator to join a family-owned kitchen, bathroom and interiors studio based in North London.
The individual will need previous experience working in a similar role.
- Overlooking and organising different trades on site to meet deadlines and budget
- Monitoring of Health and safety on site
- Planning of the workload accordingly to the schedule and order required materials a minimum of a week in advance
- Learning to understand the product, manufacturing, and installation process
- Quality control and attention to detail across all aspects of projects
- Reading technical drawings
- Maintaining good relationships with clients
- Liaising with project coordinators regarding installations
- Listening to customer complaints, note comments and act accordingly
- Working across different sites across London
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
- Up to date CSCS card
- UTR number
- Full clean UK driving license
- Good English and communication skills
- Carpentry background is required (4 years)
- Presentable and without bad habits (tests conducted regularly)
- Own van and tools (an advantage)
In return the client is offering:
- Work between the hours of 8am-5pm Monday to Friday
- £160-£190 day rate (DOE)
Simon Acres Recruitment are working as the employment agency on behalf of this vacancy.