Simon Acres Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Kitchen and Bathroom Installer for a small, family owned, bathrooms, and interiors studio, based in North London.
The successful candidate:
- Will have at least 4 years’ experience in carpentry/joinery.
- Experience working on domestic building sites.
- The candidate must have both first and second fix skills.
- Ability to work within a small team efficiently.
- Be able to finish projects with speed and attention to detail.
The perfect candidate must have:
- Provide proof to legally work in the UK.
- CSCS card (up to date).
- A UTR number.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Ability to work across multiple sites in London.
- Ability to read technical drawings to deliver projects to the highest standard.
- Previous experience in working on high end projects in Central London required
- Presentable and without bad habits (regular tests conducted)
- Own van and tools required.
In return the client is offering:
- Ongoing contracts
- £120-£140 daily rate plus CIS tax (depending on experience)
- Other benefits with time.
- work between the hours of 8am-5pm Monday - Friday.
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.