KBBRecruitment is very pleased to be working with a family-owned Kitchen and Bathroom showroom. They are currently looking for a Kitchen and Bathroom Designer to work within their Cambridge showroom.
The company is a family business with more than 15 years’ experience in supplying and installing premium kitchens and bathrooms for homeowners across Cambridge and Newmarket. Their original showroom in Cambridge displays around 20 different kitchen and bathroom settings to suit all tastes and provide that much-needed design inspiration.
As a Designer you will be responsible for the design and costing of kitchens to be installed into retail customers homes. Experience working with CAD packages is essential.
- Needs to have previous experience in a similar role and a professional attitude along with excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Must be able to enjoy a challenging role in a fast-moving environment and be able to work on your own initiative to achieve deadlines.
- Must have the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a professional manner.
- Own transportation is required.
- Creative, innovative thinker
- Strong organisational skills
- Well-presented with great attention to detail
- Sense of initiative, independence to be able to think on your feet
- Driven and highly motivated
- Confident and positive attitude towards customers and staff
To Apply for our Kitchen and Bathroom Designer position please complete your details below.