Kitchen & Bathroom Designer - Port Talbot
Simon Acres are pleased to be working on a great opportunity to work within the newly refurbished Kitchen & Bathroom showrooms of a remarkably successful Builders Merchant with a dynamic work environment and additional opportunities to develop your career.
Working in a large, bright modern showroom, your role will include: -
• Meeting and seeking to exceed showroom targets for both Sales & Profit Margin
• Providing outstanding levels of customer service to encourage positive testimonials & referrals
• Providing product and design advice to both Trade & Retail customers
• Visiting both Trade & Retail customers on site to provide a detailed survey
• Using the latest design software, providing detailed plans & perspectives of your designs
• Presenting your priced designs in a professional manner and ensuring enquiries are turned into sales
• Placing your customers orders directly with suppliers in accordance with company procedures, collating orders and arranging delivery
• Working closely with Branch and Assistant Branch managers to support the branch in exceeding its targets
This position requires a successful, experienced Kitchen & Bathroom Designer able to work within a dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a proven record of delivering sales, high levels of customer service and excellent organisational skills within a showroom environment.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. and
- alternate Saturday mornings 8.00 a.m. – 12 noon.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Staff Purchase Scheme
- Company Pension
- Profit Share Scheme
- Training and Development opportunities
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity call Kate at Simon Acres Recruitment today!