KBB Recruitment are pleased to be working with a family run business located in Dorchester to help them find a quality KBB Sales Designer Dorset for their showroom.
The family run business has been installing quality kitchens, bedrooms, and bathrooms in Dorset for over 35 years.
KBB Sales Designer Responsibilities
- Meet & great customers into the showroom & assist with their initial enquiry.
- Measuring the site projects in detail.
- Designing the project on Fusion 2020.
- Presenting your design to the customer.
- Then selling the project to the customer.
- Discussing range and also colour options with the customer.
- Preparing a quotation based on your design and discussions with the customer.
- Check measuring the job in detail with the installation manager.
- Working with the fitting team along with the customer until completion.
- Experience in kitchen, bedroom & bathroom design.
- Coupled with knowledge of the industry.
- Proficient in all Microsoft programmes.
- Sales experience partnered with good communication skills.
Firstly, their showroom in Dorchester, demonstrates innovation, style, and creative kitchen ideas. This provides for their clients to view.
Additionally, their knowledgeable designers can offer clients all the advice and guidance they need to choose the perfect new kitchen for their home.
Furthermore, they offer a complete design, supply, and installation service throughout Central and West Dorset as well as parts of Devon and Somerset.
Up to £20,000 with a commission scheme.
Benefits & Hours
Monday to Friday in addition with weekends.
They are currently undertaking all the recommended government guidance, in relation to COVID safety.
KBB Sales Designer Dorset