Simon Acres Recruitment have the pleasure of recruiting an experienced KBB Sales Agent to add a couple of exciting products to their portfolio and will be covering the South.
This is a self employed opportunity offering a competitive salary and a strong commission the right candidate.
As the Field Sales Consultant for this area, your role would be to deliver growth and profitable sales, whilst maintaining existing customer relationships and expanding the customer base in your designated sales zone. Experience in the Component or Complete Kitchen sector of the KBB industry is required.
Your duties will include:
- To deliver financial growth targets in line with the company forecast
- To achieve sales targets for both new and current customers
- To build strong relationships with customers, ensuring the retention and development of business, by providing the highest level of service
- To be versed in the discount structures set out by Finance and to negotiate your own best deals in-line with agreed structures
- To be equipped with literature and samples to maximise the sales potential of each customer visit
- Manage display product placement and the verification of product displays amongst your customer base
- Negotiate rebate schemes with customers
- Attend Sales meetings, new product launch programs, and exhibitions as required
- CRM management and maintenance of your customer base and all pertaining customer details
- Experience of business-to-business selling in Component or Complete Kitchen sector of the KBB industry
- Proven experience of excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Have a high level of commercial understanding
- Have the drive, initiative and enthusiasm to succeed
- Good knowledge of the commercial marketplace and ability to analyse trends to formulate strategies, tenders and negotiation techniques to win new business
- Ability to influence, motivate and manage existing client relationships
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent conflict resolution skills and the ability to work calmly under pressure
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.