KBBRecruitment are pleased to be working with an award-winning prestigious interior design studio specialising in high-end kitchens. The studio is looking for a KBB Order Processor/Logistic Coordinator.
They all work closely as a team ensuring they offer a high level of service and quality to their discerning clients.
This role involves:
- Working closely with the designer on each of their projects
- Ordering furniture/appliances and other outsourced products.
- Regularly communicating with managers/design teams, fitters, and outsourced products i.e., worktops/glass etc
- Working to tight deadlines and communicate updates to all interested parties.
- Ensuring that installation service levels meet the company’s requirements.
- Actively doing online training to gain knowledge of the products.
- Overseeing high standards and addressing any snagging / remedial issues.
- Implementing and continually reviewing procedures to ensure smooth running of installing projects.
- Accurately managing and updating client’s folders with real-time projects
- Actively helping the improvement on the company’s progress.
The studio was established in 2004 by the managing director who has been designing flawless kitchens for over 30 years. They are not your typical kitchen designers; they are an interior design company who specialise in luxury kitchens.
As creative kitchen designers, they ensure that they take time to understand their client’s way of life, habits, family, and space. Every kitchen created is a unique reflection of each customer’s lifestyle.
The company has an exclusive relationship with a leading high-end German manufacturer which aids with their focus of kitchen design. The designs not only provide solutions to their customer’s needs from a performance point of view but is an investment for their homes.