Simon Acres Recruitment are seeking an enthusiastic Counter Salesperson to work for a well-established and well-known company in the Portsmouth area paying up to £22,000 + commission
Our clients Portsmouth branch offers an extensive range of hand and power tools for the construction professional.
A typical day will always include providing excellent customer service to customers and building long lasting relationships.
A few examples of your day-to-day duties will include:
- Serving customers (both trade and retail) on the counter with a wide range of products
- Ordering stock and merchandising the shop
- Negotiating prices
- Providing back up answering the telephone in the sales office
- Taking orders and responding to a wide range of queries from customers
Although previous knowledge and experience aren’t everything, here’s a few competencies that would help you hit the ground running.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Windows
- Knowledge of power tool products would be a distinct advantage, but training will be provided for the right candidate who shows enthusiasm to learn
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.