Simon Acres Recruitment are seeking a Internal Sales Executive to work for an established and growing business in the Manchester area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for regular B2B contact and relationship building with existing and prospect customers.
This is a permanent role paying up to £24,000 per annum for the right candidate.
Your duties will include:
- Identify opportunities and working from current market intelligence and generating new prospects
- Generating leads and turning them in to opportunities for sales
- Making outbound calls to prospective and existing customers.
- Developing and managing relations with new buying accounts and support new customers journeys
- Negotiating prices/discounts with customers and close deals
- Identifying new business within the market
- Contacting customers by telephone, email, and video calls
- Providing customers with complete details on products and services
- Upselling services and products
- Liaising and building rapport with all new business enquiries
- Ensuring all administration relating to sales is completed effectively
- Identifying new target customers to drive sales
- Arranging and diarising appointments for Area Sales Managers and customers
- Updating and maintaining the CRM system, raising follow-up action where appropriate
This is the ideal position for a Sales Person who is a strong communicator and is good at building relationships.
- Be a confident and experienced negotiator with the ability to drive revenue
- Have a proven ability to drive sales and generate new business
- Be ambitious, charismatic and driven personality with a hunger for success
- Tenacious self-starter, confident dealing with varied customer segments
- Previous outbound call experience
- Internal sales experience in business to business sales
- Educated to GCSE level
- Previous experience in a customer contact/relationship building role
- Basic excel skills
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.