Simon Acres Recruitment are currently looking to speak with experienced coordinators, specifically from within the KBB industry. (Extensive experience from other industries considered)
Reporting to the Installations Manager, the Installations Coordinator will be responsible for scheduling the installations activity to deliver right first time install targets, 100% customer satisfaction and on budget. Using business software to schedule activities directly to the Installations app. Responsible for the completion of Customer care activities and supporting the overall customer journey of the business by coordinating the installations functions.
• Schedule all Template and fitting activities using Moraware software.
• Schedule all remedial activities in line with business KPI’s.
• Review all jobs for complexity so correct installation teams are allocated to each activity in line with skills matrix.
• Coordinate installations resource to deliver CFTI targets of 95%
• Communicate to installations teams where required.
• Forward plan Highrise projects to deliver installations to customer requirements.
• Achieve installations margin to business budget.
• Coordinate the activities of the customer care unit to ensure customers are satisfied.
• Ensure the needs and expectations of customers are met and exceeded.
Have experience within a similar type role scheduling people resource.
Must have previous scheduling experience in a high pressured environment.
The desire to consistently provide excellent customer service
First class communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and build relationships
Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and Emails.
Salary: £24000 - 27000 + bonus up to 7.5% of annual salary
Simon Acres Group are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.