Simon Acres Recruitment are delighted to be working on behalf of a luxury Interiors company based in Knightsbridge, to find an Assistant Installation Manager.
This is the perfect role for someone wanting to take their next step in the high-end Interiors industry.
- Performing client home visits to perform site surveys across a geographical area
- Flexible approach to working hours, some after office hours working may be required
- Accurate measurement and visual assessment for services in preparation for installation
- Detailed assessment of design to establish the design works and is fit for purpose
- Liaising with and working as a team with Project Co-Ordinators, Installation Managers and Designers
- Updating CAD drawings
- Updating and maintaining of our project management system Pro-Core
- Suggesting improvements to ways of working to drive efficiency and improve customer service
- Working as part of a team to deliver a common goal of customer service and excellence
Skills and requirements, this role requires the following:
- Experience of kitchen design and planning
- CAD skills desired
- Technical knowledge and understanding of construction procedures for domestic installations required
- Customer facing skills, establishing requirements and discussing project feasibility
- Strong IT and administration skills, being fluent and confident with 365 Office
- Organised and enjoys a fast paced environment
- Good communicator including telephony skills as well as written communications
- High levels of customer contact, ability to maintain Brand professionalism even under pressure
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency on behalf of this vacancy.