Simon Acres Recruitment are proud to represent for a leading KBB manufacturer who are looking for an Area Installation Manager within their Building Division covering the Perth/Dundee/Dunfermline region. The ideal candidate must live within the area.
In the position of Installations Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing the installation service across the area by providing a high level of service to clients, managing and co-ordinating subcontract fitters to meet demands and work to company standards to ensure timescales are met.
The position may also involve some travel across the UK.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating Installation teams to meet the demanding quality and service requirements
- Recruitment of sub-contract labour to provide an adequate fitter capacity
- Ensuring area performance targets are achieved
- A professional manner and promotion of the company image
To succeed you must be:
- Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels.
- Self-motivated and willing to work as part of a dynamic team
- Able to work under pressure to maintain deadlines
- Computer literate
- Personally presentable at all times
You will also have:
- Experience of working within fast-track building processes and the furniture industry
- Knowledge of installations
- Hands-on approach
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experience of managing people
- A full UK driving licence
This position will be rewarded with a competitive salary
For enquiries, please either apply or you may call 0203 701 6660 and ask for Cara.
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the recruitment agency for this vacancy