Simon Acres Recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading KBB brand in Glamorganshire to find an Installation Manager.
This individual will need to have previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work cooperatively with installers in the field and sales teams within the showroom.
- The abilities to solve technical issues and manage a variety of complex situations.
- Ability to improve efficiencies and levels of customer service.
- You will effectively manage the schedules and planning of installation teams, painting teams and stone mason teams.
- You will form effective relationships with both the team and retail customers.
- You will exceed your objectives and consistently deliver above expectations.
- You will be responsible for the recruitment of new fitting teams.
- You will be overseeing and reporting progress through data recording from site and will report it back to the Branch Principle.
- Ability to operate within an agreed budget.
- Ability to implement and review procedures to ensure smooth running of projects.
- Ability to manage and update client folders within internal database.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- A proven and experienced problem solver with a ‘can do’ approach.
- Experience of CAD Design (Advantage).
- Strong numeracy, literacy, and IT skills.
In return the client is offering:
- Perfect career development opportunity within an established team and to be a part of Company growth plans.
- Competitive basic salary of £28,000-35,000 (DOE) plus benefits package and a realistic opportunity to progress to Branch Principal level.
- Opportunity to earn extra bonus.
- Minimum 20 days holiday (negotiable)
- Life insurance
Simon Acres Recruitment are working as the employment agency on behalf of this vacancy.