Simon Acres Recruitment are excited to be recruiting for a forward thinking established home installation company based in Edinburgh, to find an experienced Installation Engineer.
- Installing at first and second fix level providing whole home automation and multi-room audio and video distribution systems as well as networking, Wi-Fi, CCTV and access control solutions
- Installing and programming Control4 automation and lighting systems
- Rack building and system commissioning
- Data and Telecom networks installation, integration, testing and commissioning
- Troubleshooting and fault finding
- Documentation, system handover, customer training
- Technical support and remote assistance
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic Salary of £30,000 (negotiable)
- Use of company vehicles, Work van, MacBook Pro and iPhone provided
- 28 days holiday per year
- CEDIA: Home Control Scotland are proud members of CEDIA (Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association). We offer opportunities to our installers to take CEDIA training courses and become certified
For enquiries, please either apply or if you would like to have a chat with myself then call 0203 701 6660 and ask for James.
**Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the recruitment agency for this vacancy**