Simon Acres Recruitment are working with a well established Kitchen Retailer in London who are seeking an Installations Coordinator's Assistant to help run the successful operation of their installations department.
This is a permanent position offering up to £24,000 per annum for the right candidate and is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate of Design or Architecture.
Your main duties will include:
- Creating and preparing FM packs (for the Installation Co-ordinator)
- Organising appliance deliveries
- Organising worktop and splashback template and installation dates
- Stationary and stock ordering
- Maintaining the stock room
- Ordering items from suppliers and following up
- Running small projects
- Organising service calls and invoicing
- Snag issues for previous clients
- Creating the packs & maintenance files for delivery – Derek/Fitters
- Dealing with quotation’s
- Preparing presentation boxes
- Weekly orders to be sent to Accounts
If you live in London and are recently graduated from University or would like to take your next step in Installations please get in touch today.
You Should be:
- An excellent communicator
- Educated with a Design degree or similar
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.