Simon Acres Recruitment are working with a highly regarded Kitchen Design company situated in the West London area who are looking for an Installation Coordinator to oversee all deliveries and assist with the coordination of the installation of individual kitchens and furniture
This is a permanent position.
Your duties will include:
- Effectively promoting the company brand & product and being an effective problem solver
- Demonstrating an excellent standard of customer care and service
- Listen carefully to customer complaints and record comments and act quickly and appropriately
- Maintaining good communication with Clients and liaising with Project Coordinators regarding the installation of jobs
- Being an effective coordinator with excellent project management skills
- Coordinating and organise ordering of appliances, spare parts and fittings and manage order sheet
- Coordinating and oversee the management of all furniture deliveries
- Ensuring that Health and Safety Regulations are adhered to with regard to deliveries
- Organising and maintain stocks of materials, paint, handles etc and arrange delivery to site as necessary
- Checking showroom deliveries are correctly marked and organise delivery to site
- Learning and understanding the product, the manufacturing and installation process
This would be an ideal role for someone with an installations or project management background ready to start the role immediately or on short notice.
You should have:
- Some Management experience.
- Good Organisational and administrative skills
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.