Simon Acres Recruitment are seeking a HGV Class 2 Driver to join a well established Builders Merchant in the Cambridgeshire area.
This is a permanent position paying a competitive salary + Overtime and time and a half on Saturday.
Your duties will include:
- Providing an effective and reliable multi-drop delivery and collection service to customers and other branches
- Representing the company when out of the branch dealing with customers and the public
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
You Should be:
- Able to work on your own initiative, but also willing to work as part of a wider team
- A good communicator who is presentable, approachable, positive and polite
- Motivated, energetic and passionate about your work
- In possession of a valid current Category C HGV licence
- In addition to holding an appropriate driving licence, previous experience of operating HIAB equipment and the transport of hazardous cargo is desirable, but this training as well as that for forklift and other mechanical handling equipment, can be provided
What you will get in return:
- 24 days annual leave in addition to recognised public and bank holidays
- Company attendance and performance bonuses
- Being part of a Saturday morning work rota – working every other Saturday.
- Company pension scheme – in line with auto enrolment.
- Career progression and personal development opportunities
- Staff discounts on items purchased from any of our nationwide branches
- Enjoying rewards such as annual celebrations, special events and outings
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.