Simon Acres Recruitment are working with a well-established family-owned timbers merchant based in Leicestershire, who are looking for a Health & Safety Manager.
- Ensuring that all staff are trained to their required levels at all time
- Ensuring that all activities around the site are conducted safely, and in line with legislation as well as Safety Policies
- Maintaining all risk assessments and SSOW’s for activities across all areas of the site
- Ensuring all accidents, incidents, and Near Miss reports are completed effectively, efficiently, comprehensively and in a timely manner
- Maintaining individual records relating to H&S, to enable management of personal risk
- Qualifications such as NEBOSH/IOSH are desirable, but training will be given to the right candidate subject to credible prior experience and a passion in this field
- Providing training for all staff, directly or through the use of 3rd party trainers
- Maintaining supplies of appropriate PPE
- Developing and driving up welfare and wellbeing standards
- Liaising with the emergency services to support and enhance the protective measures currently in place
- Pension scheme
- In House training
- Recognised qualifications
- Free onsite parking
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.