Simon Acres Recruitment are delighted to be working on behalf of a luxury interiors company to find a Head of Supply Chain, based in Knightsbridge.
The Head of Supply Chain will be focused on building the Supply Chain capability, covering Procurement, Logistics and Stock Management.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the Procurement and Purchasing processes, ensuring budgets are met and quality upheld
- Ensuring products arrive to both the company and client on time, as well as in good condition
- Managing all aspects of stock to ensure working capital is effectively deployed, waste and stock loss are minimised, and availability is maximised
- Improving the logistics operation to ensure a smooth running to the supply chain
- Liaising with transport, purchasing and stock management teams to enhance the overall customer experience
- Communicating with the production teams inside and outside the U.K. to safeguard and minimise delays
- Managing time frames and expectations for key stakeholders in the the business
- Working with other departments such as Customer Services and Sales to enhance the customer journey
This is a permanent position paying up to £80,000 to the successful candidate.
This is a key role created for the company and will need a strong character to take this role on. This is the ideal position for someone looking to take the next step as a Head of Supply Chain with an ever growing company.
The successful candidate should:
- Have experience in all aspects of the Supply Chain
- Managed long supply chains - preferably in the Middle/Far East
- Understand the process and legislation of goods arriving into Port
Simon Acres are acting as the employment agency on behalf of this vacancy.