Simon Acres Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Credit Control to join a multi-service KBB Brand based in Greater Manchester.
This is an amazing opportunity for an Account Controller from the KBB industry.
The salary package is flexible and will be tailored to the candidate and experience.
Your duties will include:
- Reducing ledger balances and retrieving all payments owed within agreed days and limits
- Answering queries regarding invoices
- Managing debtor balances and problem solving on day-to-day basis
- Placing the customer first and ensuring that they receive a positive experience
- Building long term relationships with clients (B2B and B2C)
- Managing over 5000 live transactions through various stages
- Managing the accounts inbox
- Allocating payments, credit, and unmatched transactions
- Dealing with POD requests (Proof of Delivery)
- Updating account terms
- Liaising with the legal team on monthly basis
- Maintaining accurate account contact details
- You will have experience using debt management system such as PAYT
- You will be competent in Exact and Excel
- You will have experience of B2B and B2C credit control
- You will be an organised and forward thinking
- You will be driven and have a desire to learn and progress
In return the client is offering:
- A flexible salary package dependent on candidate and experience
- Paid lunch
- 40 hour working week
- Additional benefits
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.