General Manager (Kitchens) Wanted for an established family business in 2003. The company manufacture and supply kitchens to our retail showrooms and franchise network throughout the UK with our core values of honesty, integrity, respect, and also service at the very heart of the business. They are a fast growing and ambitious business with a fantastic team. To support & further expand the business they are always looking for the best talent to help and also play a big part on the journey.
Position: General Manager
Salary: Up to 50k + Bonus
Hours: 40hrs per week minimum
- General Manager is responsible for the delivery of the end-to-end customer experience; engaging customers and also generating leads
- To create inspirational design, customer sign off, pre-installation, delivery and also installation
- Managing and training the showroom team to deliver; sales/KPI targets, service standards, showroom presentation standards, process compliance and also company values by being an inspirational leader within the showroom.
- Conducting regular performance development reviews with the showroom team and also recruitment
- Process expert within the showroom
- Responsible to train the team in all aspects of the showroom processes and also systems.
- Ensuring all orders are complete, accurate and therefore delivered within the allocated timeframe.
- Working with the surveyor and also Installation teams to ensure service standards of Installers and installations are maintained.
- Regular communication with customers to ensure they are happy with the showrooms service, designs and overall customer service.
- Allocating online appointment requests, telephone, and walk-in customers to designers.
- Supporting the showroom team with escalations and issue resolution where required to central customer service and installation teams
- Ensure showroom kitchen displays are kept in high-quality condition and maintain high standards within the showroom
- Motivate the team to achieve key performance targets
What we are looking for:
- Someone who reflects our culture and core values, who is passionate about our customers and their needs.
- Kitchen design experience is not essential however a minimum of 5 years within the kitchen sector is crucial.
- Inspirational and self-motivated individual who can build or train a team to consistently achieve sales/KPI targets.
- Experienced to working in a fast-paced environment. Organised, disciplined, flexible and be able to problem solve when required.
Salary: Up to £50K
Location: Hillington, Glasgow
Job Title: General Manager
KBB Recruitment are the specialist Kitchens, Bedrooms and Bathroom Job Board, especially focusing on advertising jobs to the KBB Industry.
Our most common jobs are for both Designers (Kitchen Designer, Bathroom Designer) and Fitters (Kitchen fitter, Bathroom Fitter).
Additionally, you can view more jobs by clicking here.
Simon Acres Group