Simon Acres Recruitment are looking for a Customer Service Specialist to join a high-end luxury Kitchen Manufacturers. This is a permanent position offering up to £27,000 per annum to the succesful candidate.
Reporting to the Head of Client Liaison, you will assist and support the department with a wide range of key activities.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Providing a bespoke service for each customer across telephone, email and social media, building a relationship with the customer that increases loyalty to the brand
- Working collaboratively with other departments to address any customer issues or complaints and resolve in a timely manner
- Taking ownership of each customer journey from order all the way through to installation and completion ensuring the customer is updated at each stage and understands next steps
- Ensuring installation manuals, warranties and guarantees are sent out to customers in a timely manner and customers have a good understanding
- Ensuring quality of work is to a high standard and that KPI’s and service levels are consistently met
- Sharing customer feedback so the business can continuously look for ways to improve
- Looking for opportunities to surprise and delight the customer
This is the perfect role for an experienced Customer Service Advisor wanting to progress within the luxury kitchen industry.
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders
- Highly organised with a great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility to work shifts including weekends
- Computer proficiency required
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency on behalf of this vacancy.