Simon Acres Recruitment are looking for an experienced CRM Manager to join the Marketing Department and to establish and lead a CRM strategy. This is a permanent position offering up to £50,000 per annum for the right candidate.
The CRM Manager will be responsible for all CRM strategies, systems, the customer database, contact strategies, and increasing product engagement and, ultimately, customer lifetime value.
Your duties will include:
- Creating a CRM strategy that optimises all stages of the customer lifecycle, ensuring its proper implementation and adaptation, as well as communicating this effectively throughout the business
- Devising, developing and implementing a customer acquisition, lead generation and lead nurture CRM programme
- Growing a database, engaging, and interacting with clients, and driving further brand awareness, loyalty, and conversion
- Working with the Head of Digital to scope, tender and implement a new CRM system (possibly Sales Force)
- Working closely with relevant people and departments across the business to ensure successful rollout and proper utilisation in showrooms/designers/ecommerce and so on
- Managing the coordination and integration of all CRM marketing activity (multi-channel) to drive customer engagement, retention, and revenue
- Customer journey mapping and maximising commercial opportunities and brand loyalty
- Liaising closely with Sales Directors and the Global Marketing Director to ensure all sales and marketing objectives are being met on a regular basis
- Delivering weekly reports to the business, sharing best practices, key learnings, ways to improve and drive result
- Ensuring that all CRM activity is legally compliant
You should have:
- Excellent knowledge and proven track-record of developing & executing CRM strategy
- Used to delivering against set CRM goals and objectives
- Extremely commercial and results orientated
- Experience in creation and use of customer segmentation
- Experience of devising contact strategies across multiple channels including but not limited to Email and Social Media
- Knowledge of use of incentives in CRM for loyalty or retention programmes
- Data and Insights led. Highly analytical and efficient at manipulating large data sets and drawing insights to inform strategy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to sell the vision and get other teams on board
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.