Junior Credit Controller
Employment Type – Permanent, Full Time, 40 Hours a Week
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a passion for finance, who is willing to coordinate and process all aspects of credit control and office administration, whilst providing support to the finance team and working closely with the Credit Control Manager.
As this is a junior role with full training provided, the ideal candidate will be someone who has a passion for learning about finance in business with ambition to progress in their career.
- Answering the Accounts telephone calls
- Issuing customer statements
- Monitoring and actioning the accounts Inbox
- Checking and posting out invoices on a weekly basis
- Issuing notification letters to customers
- Issuing credit account confirmation letters
- Credit checking orders on the daily run sheets/breach payments
- Dealing with customer’s account queries over the telephone
- Processing credit card payments over the telephone
- Approving the release of sales orders as and when required, after carrying out the necessary credit checks
- Issuing credit notes
- Investigate and resolve customer disputes
- Allocate credit notes and cash receipts in a timely manner to customer accounts
- Producing daily Cash allocation spreadsheet
- Monitor and action daily drilling report
- Actioning Credit report Alerts
- Producing the credit reports for the Credit Control Manager for Credit limit increases.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, confident with all types of data
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good Communicator
- Experience working within a fast-paced team
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
Work experience/Educational requirement
- Previous experience of working in a credit control environment
- Competitive salary
- Clean modern, spacious and well-appointed offices
- Fresh Fruit provided to support healthy eating
- Free filtered water
- Two communal staff break areas.
- Staff discount available on business products.
- Social events
- Wellness plan available to employees after 2 years service
- Extra day annual leave from your 5th year
- 23 days annual leave plus standard bank holidays
- Staff saving scheme
- Long service bonuses
- Relaxed dress code
- Subsided gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme (twice per year)
- Reduced cost Costco membership
- Flu-jab (once per year)
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.