Simon Acres Recruitment are excited to be recruiting for a forward thinking established company based in Yorkshire, to find a Contract Kitchen Coordinator.
Annual Leave: 32 Days incl. Bank Holidays & Christmas Shutdown
Working Hours (two shift patterns):
- Monday to Thursday 8.45am-5pm, Friday 8.45am-4pm
- Monday to Thursday 8am-4.15pm, Friday 8am-3.15pm
- Process call off information accurately ready for order within service level agreements
- Liaise with installers, Customer Services, Production Planning, and Despatch to achieve contract timetable
- Working closely with off-site Contracts Managers to problem solve and manage sites effectively
- Liaising with site, developers and installation companies at all levels, including company directors by telephone, email and in person to ensure projects commence and complete on time and to budget
- Complete where necessary quotations or small live site amendments (CAD)
- Working to developer deadlines for kitchen delivery
- Adhere to internal systems and procedures plus control of documentation to monitor projects from enquiry through to completion on site
- Ensure purchase order discrepancies match initial purchase orders received
- Pursue and secure sign off notes and any variations to site call offs
- Experienced in designing kitchens
- Knowledge of ArtiCAD software (desirable)
- Knowledge of SAP and Photoshop (advantageous)
- Ability to work/transfer from scaled drawings essential.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, etc) or similar.
- Must possess ability to work accurately on own initiative and to tight deadlines.
- UK driving Licence
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.