Simon Acres Recruitment are proud to represent for a leading supplier to the kitchen industry who are looking for a Component Aftersales Advisor within their Customer Services team.
The role will involve carrying out day-to-day customer service tasks whilst providing an outstanding and professional customer experience.
- Responsible for dealing with customer complaints and queries through to resolution, in an effective and timely manner
- Providing advice and guidance for customer issues
- Adhering to TKC’s Process adherence and compliance
- Raising replacement sales orders
- Processing of credit and return notes
- Liaising with ASMs and other internal departments regarding customer service issues
- Inspect goods that have been returned for credit when required
- Make commercial decisions regarding the most cost-effectiveness course of action required for customer issues
- Identify commonalities in cases to help improve service with a view to reducing cost of failure
- Allocate returns notes to the following day’s runs
- Arrange carrier collections for customers outside of TKC delivery zone
- Communicate with accounts/returns dept regarding payment of non-collected goods and any discrepancies on items returned
- Experienced in a Customer Service department
- Possess a passion for customer service excellence
- A strong work ethic and the ability to deliver under pressure
- Effective problem solver
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise a busy workload and use initiative
- PC Literate in Microsoft Office applications (in particular Excel)
- Able to show a willingness to learn about the business
- Must have a can-do-attitude
Work experience/Educational requirements:
- Good levels of customer service
This position will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £22,000.
For enquiries, please either apply or you may call 0203 701 6660 and ask for Cara.
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the recruitment agency for this vacancy