Simon Acres Recruitment are delighted to be working with a Fabricator in Wolverhampton to find an experienced CNC Operator.
- Loading and unloading two CNC machines
- Use CAD/CAM systems to check programs and call up jobs
- Quality check work and read production drawings
- Conduct general maintenance and cleaning of CNC machines
- Reporting to the Factory supervisor and working closely with the programming department.
- Ability to fully operate CNC machines
- Experience of 2+ years operating CNC machines
- Experience in CAD/CAM
- Ability to read production drawings
- Forklift license (preferred)
- Experience working in a factory environment
- Awareness of Manual Handling/ Heavy lifting
In return the client is offering:
- Full time
- Rotating weekly shift (6.00am-14.30pm, 13.30pm-22.00pm)
- £27,000-£35,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
- Pension scheme
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency on behalf of this vacancy.