KBBRecruitment is pleased to be working with a family run business who specialise in all aspects of house renovations but concentrate on kitchens, bathrooms and building work. Due to demand for high quality products, the business is now developing at a fast pace and the business is now looking for a time served Carpenter/Kitchen Fitter in the Leicestershire area.
Carpenter/Kitchen fitter role
If you have a confident, can do attitude, you understand customer value, you are detailed and highly motivated, and keeping up to date on what is new and always planning for the day. You could be the Carpenter / Kitchen Fitter they are looking for to be part of their friendly, multi-skilled team.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Carpentry & Luxury Kitchens
· Have accuracy and attention to detail.
· Have excellent problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work as part of a team as well as alone.
· Be able to cope with changing demands of the job, often at short notice.
· Full UK Driving Licence required
· Must have minimum qualification of NVQ Level 2 in carpentry
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· To be able install kitchen, bathroom and bedroom furniture to a very high standard.
· To fit laminated worktops and composite worktops.
· To do studwork, fit door frames and hang doors.
· Be able to read and work from plans and drawings.
· Must be good at maintenance and repairs on old buildings.
· Must be self-motivated and look to work for a business that is passionate about quality
· Position offered is a permanent position.
· Depending on experience Salary £30,000.00 a 40-hour week (potential £36,000.00 with overtime)
· Some weekend work may be necessary
· 28 days annual holiday
· Company Pension Scheme
· Company Van
Simon Acres Group are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.