Simon Acres Recruitment are delighted to be working with a High-End Bespoke British Furniture Manufacturer to find a Technical CAD Designer.
In this role you will work closely with the design team, converting their bespoke designs into a production-ready format, using Cabinet Vision software, along with visual renders.
The successful candidate should have the ability to:
- Produce production drawings, full component lists or plan/elevation details and provide the production team with full cutting lists
- Produce first fix electrical and plumbing drawings
- Ensure all information received from Client discussions and drawings reflect details submitted on original estimate
- Carry out full site measures
- Produce material requisitions within current procedures to ensure the most efficient management of materials
- Produce package lists for the assembly team for dispatch of goods to ensure all components are managed appropriately
This is a permanent role paying up to £40,000 to the successful candidate.
- Background in kitchen manufacturing is a must
- Bachelor’s or Certification (preferred)
- 3 years’ experience utilising CAD software (Cabinet Vision preferred)
- Experience working in a professional environment
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to think in a three-dimensional manner
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency on behalf of this vacancy.