Simon Acres Recruitment are delighted to be working with a Fabricator in Wolverhampton to find an experienced CAD programmer.
As a CAD programmer, you will be working for the industry leader on two shifts.
About the role:
- You will be working on projects from start to finish. This will involve office and factory work.
- You will be responsible for creating programmes for CNC Machines
- You will be creating production packs and provide support to the factory
- You will be working with customer drawings and templates to create programmes for the machines
- You will be liaising with customers to solve queries
The perfect candidate:
- Will have previous experience Using AutoCAD and completing CAD drawings (previous experience of programming factory machinery is an advantage)
- Will be able to work to a high standard and has attention to detail
- Will be able to problem solve
- Will have a strong work ethic, hardworking and able to work effectively both on their own and as a part of a team
- Will be able to liaise with managers to meet production deadlines
In return the client is offering:
- Full-time, Permanent position
- Salary: £10.00-£12.00 per hour (DOE)
- Rotating weekly shift (6.00am-14.30pm, 13.30pm-22.00pm)
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency on behalf of this vacancy.