KBBRecruitment are pleased to be working with a multi-award winning prestigious interior design studio specialising in high-end kitchens. The studio is looking for a CAD operator.
They all work closely as a team ensuring they offer a high level of service and quality to their discerning clients.
- Must have knowledge of design/interior design.
- Knowledge of CAD packages (Compusoft Winner* is preferred) and Adobe Photoshop.
- Must be a confident individual who has a good telephone manner to be able to communicate well with clients in the showroom when needed.
This role involves:
- Working closely with the designer, producing CAD designs for their clients’ projects.
- Giving support with social media
- Regularly communicating with managers/design teams
- Producing M & E service drawings from the Winner software
- Work to tight deadlines and communicate updates to all interested parties.
- Actively doing online training to gain knowledge of the products.
- Accurately managing and updating client’s folders with real-time projects.
- Actively helping the improvement on the company’s progress.
The studio was established in 2004 by the managing director who has been designing flawless kitchens for over 30 years. They are not your typical kitchen designers; they are an interior design company who specialise in luxury kitchens.
As creative kitchen designers, they ensure that they take time to understand their client’s way of life, habits, family, and space. Every kitchen created is a unique reflection of each customer’s lifestyle.
The company has an exclusive relationship with a leading high-end German manufacturer which aids with their focus of kitchen design by using the Compusoft Winner CAD software. The designs not only provide solutions to their customer’s needs from a performance point of view but is an investment for their homes.