Simon Acres Recruitment are delighted to be working with a Bespoke British Furniture Manufacturer to find an experienced Cabinet Maker.
- Building bespoke cabinets and interior fitted furniture by studying cad drawings and specifications to a high standard
- Setting-up and operating equipment including power saws, planers, sanders, lathes, jointers, and routers
- Measuring and marking materials; trimming parts using hand tools, including planes, chisels, wood files, and sanders
- Verifying dimensions; assembling and finishing components
- Working through each stage of kitchen/furniture manufacture from beginning to end
- Some occasional site visits and installation work as required
- Supervision of apprentice
This is a permanent position paying up to £12 per hour to the successful candidate.
- A genuine passion for bespoke carpentry
- The ability to operate and maintain wood working machines
- Able to work to agreed deadlines to a high standard
- Able to work from production drawings
- Able to work on initiative as well as part of a team
- Good Communication skills
- A good understanding of cabinet components and measurements, and the ability to work out component sizes where necessary
- Maintain safe, secure, and clean environment by adhering to organisation standards and policies, and legal regulations
- Maintain quality production results by following organisation standards
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency on behalf of this vacancy.