Simon Acres Recruitment are seeking a highly skilled Cabinet Maker for a bespoke kitchen retailer in Wiltshire.
You will be accountable for the quality, quantity and workmanship of all product produced in the Cabinet Shop.
Your duties will include:
- Checking all sizes and designs are correct as per the paperwork and the accuracy of the quantity of the product being passed onto the next process
- The Production Schedule must be followed as your part in achieving the agreed delivery date and agreed OTIF (On Time In Full) levels
- Ensuring all our stringent quality standards are met and followed at all times by following the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and drawings supplied
- Resolving any deficiencies to supply a customer order raising anything that you can’t solve yourself with your Team Leader as appropriate
- Progressing any rectification work necessary to complete the customer’s order
- Raising potential improvements to the Processes and Procedures so these can be reviewed and appraised to ensure that they are the most appropriate and cost effective
- Maintaining and improve upon the Company quality standards
- Maintaining a safe, tidy and effective working area
- Ensuring that the Company Health and Safety policy is adhered to at all times
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.