Simon Acres Recruitment are delighted to be working on behalf of a high-end bespoke kitchen design company to find a cabinet fitter.
As a cabinet maker/ fitter you will be responsible for installing and fitting cabinetry. You will be required to follow technical plans for installation. You will be responsible for ensuring that all furniture installations are completed with the highest quality and service to all clients.
- Measuring out work areas according to plans
- Investigating the position of hidden pipes and cables
- Measuring and cutting worktops
- Building base units, wall units and cupboards
- Fitting cornices, pelmets, plinths, and worktops
- Cutting out spaces for sinks, cookers, and hobs
- Using a range of hand and power tools
- Following strict health and safety guidelines
- Working in client’s homes or businesses
- Ensure that the Thomas James Bespoke brands are promoted and portrayed professionally.
- Provide support when and where required to the Workshop and Design team
- Workshop team
- Design team
- Other internal team members
- Key stakeholders
- Third party suppliers
Education, training, skills and experience required:
- Experience / knowledge of handmade bespoke kitchens and furniture.
- Knowledge of solid wood kitchens and components.
- Ability to work from production drawings/sheets.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and work to tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as a team and independently using own initiative.
- A keen eye for detail
- An understanding of safe working practices and a proactive approach to health and safety
- Professional manner
- Willingness to travel
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency on behalf of this vacancy.