Simon Acres Recruitment are seeking an experienced Buyer to work for a bespoke kitchen business in Liverpool. Our client is looking for someone with excellent communication skills, able to remain calm under pressure and manage a successful team.
A basic starting salary of up to £30,000.
- Managing a multimillion-pound purchasing department
- Working within a high pressure and fast-moving industry
- Project management, from initial query to completion
- Working closely with other team members and departments to ensure tight deadlines are achieved
- Able to problem solve and deal with any issues
- Negotiating to agree deals with supply chains
- Ensuring that you remain up to date with industry products and knowledge
- Providing excellent customer satisfaction at all times
- Previous procurement or buyer experience
- Experience within the domestic kitchen sector or the kitchen industry
- Experience using EQ Software and/or Anthill is preferred
- Able to handle high pressure situations
- Determined, keen and hard working
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Salary of up to £30,000 DOE
- Monday – Friday role
- Standard office hours
- Working to build a larger team
This is a permanent role, Monday to Friday and will be office based. The working hours are between 9am-5pm however, some flexibility will be needed due to the nature of the role.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone to join a fantastic business, who are growing rapidly and offer the highest calibre of products and services. You will be offered the chance to grow your own team and manage them as the business moves forward.
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.