Business Development Manager - M4 corridor and Greater London Area
A brilliant opportunity for a proven and dedicated Business Development Manager to join a fast growing UK Manufacturer with an outstanding reputation for product innovation.
This is a very exciting time in the company’s history,and they are keen to add an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager for the Greater London area.
As a Business Development Manager, your main focus will be on driving new sales as well as increasing the value of the current portfolio.
Ideally, the candidate should live in and around the Greater London Area / Home Counties. Regular travel to the company's head office (during training) and an occasional overnight stay will be required from time to time.
- Work proactively with your portfolio, with planned visits to clients
- Deliver on KPI's (turnover & growth) from the portfolio of existing customers and new
- Understand the needs of your customers and respond effectively
- Communicate efficiently with Internal Sales and Support teams
- Managing reports as required that will include pipelines, current portfolio revenue, identifying risks and opportunities with action plans to support
- Support Tender/contract renewal activity
- A proven sales professional with a growth track record in a B2B sales environment
- Good understanding of different routes to market and ideally existing relationships with Merchants, Contractors, Specification and/or New Build
- Highly developed selling skills with excellent communication
- IT literate, organised and a natural problem solver
- High levels of energy, commitment, and tenacity
- strong understanding of the sales process and buying behaviour
- Full clean UK Driving License is required for this role
What you can expect in return:
- Great company culture
- A good work life balance
- Pension scheme and 33 days annual leave including statutory holidays
- Lunch allowance scheme
- Car or Car Allowance TBC
- Company credit card
- Profit related pay
- Long service additional holiday accrual
This position offers a competitive salary, which is negotiable to reflect experience and competence.