Environmentally conscious Business Development Manager
London & South East
We are working with a rapidly growing UK Manufacturer of Luxury Shower Systems looking to add two new Business Development Managers to our team,
targeting the retail market.
You will need to be able to cover London and the South East with the potential to also visit Hampshire, Dorset and Wiltshire. This role may also involve the odd overnight stay.
Unlike other Luxury Manufactures within the Sector my client puts sustainability at the center if everything it does! Through principal led innovation we have some of the best performing products in our industry which offer; the longest guarantees, are fully maintainable, can be refreshed and can be bespoke designed.
The ideal candidate will not only have the drive and motivation to generate new business and deliver exceptional customer service to existing accounts, but will also be a like minded individual who will be Eco -conscious
Responsibilities: As our Business Development Manager, you will be;
• Able to gain and develop retail showrooms
• Promoting our premier brassware and showering products
• Driving repeat sales from existing customer base
• Securing new sales opportunities within the retail sector
• Analysing sales and geographical data to maximise sales
• Promote our core sustainability principles
• Most of all you will be motivated and challenged by the role to help the
To join us as a Business Development Manager, you will need:
• We are looking for candidates who are currently in a field sales role for
a luxury shower or bathroom product supplier and are targeting retail
• You must be capable of developing new business
• Have a professional and structured approach to sales, but also willing
and able to learn new skills and to continually develop ones approach.
• Proven track record of securing new and existing sales
• Impeccable time management skills
• Must be an impeccably dressed individual
• To be extremely organised with the ability to stay on top of several
tasks and stick to deadlines
• Have an interest and understanding of sustainability
Competitive Salary and Benefits negotiable dependent on your level of experience.
If you feel you are the right person for the role and want to know more or to
apply, send your CV now and covering letter to Kate at Simon Acres Recruitment today!
0203 7091 6660