Simon Acres Recruitment are delighted to be working with a national client that require an Business Development Manager on the M4 corridor that can maintain relationships with kitchen retailers as well as bring on new business opportunities
£30-£35k with £15k bonus
Company Car, Pension and excellent opportunities to progress in this worldwide business and other great company benefits.
- Selling Kitchens and kitchen appliances
- Ensuring complete commercial & strategic alignment with all internal stakeholders: Regional Business Development Manager, Group Training & Showroom Support Manager, Key Account Managers, Regional Business Managers, Trade Marketing Manager.
- To effectively manage the relationship between our client and all assigned Independent retailers Key Account Trade Partners across the M4 Corridor (4/5 days per week)
- To develop and maximise the true potential of all products and brands, this should include product training, promotional activities, brand communications and maximising value
- Motivate and influence showroom managers, business owners and designers to successfully execute the agreed strategic plan for each account
- Fully support the Key Account & Area Business Managers with absolute commitment to customer satisfaction
- Infectious enthusiasm and ‘can do‘ attitude
- Commercially focused with a demonstrable aptitude for providing a high level of customer service
- A passion for products and delivering high quality and structured product training
- Highly competent verbal and written communicator at all levels
- Experience of presenting and communicating at a highly-professional level
- Able to manage time and priorities effectively
- Capacity to deal effectively with a wide range of people, across hierarchical levels
- Good, and demonstrable, analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Team player, appreciating the importance of developing strong, trusted relationships with customers and colleagues
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agent in relation to this vacancy.