Simon Acres Recruitment are seeking a high calibre Business Development Manager from the KBB industry to join an growing national company.
This role will cover The North up to the Scottish boarder.
This is a permanent position paying up to £45,000 per annum + Bonuses + Car (allowance) + Phone (Allowance) and they are interviewing immediately.
Your duties will include:
- Analysing trading situations and understanding the profit and margins
- Identifying blockages to business growth
- Developing a strategy to achieve business growth and increased profitability
- Monitoring and ensuring plans are then followed
- Achieving maximum profitability by working with their business to maximise efficiency
- Providing advice, guidance and information in professional manner when dealing with issues
- Setting, developing and monitoring sales, growth and customer service in accordance with Franchise Agreement
- Performance monitoring and managing of the business
- Liaising and coordinating with the new Franchisee, Head Office and suppliers to achieve the following
- Overseeing assisting with setting up their new business
- Contacting and set up of new suppliers accounts
- Attending all required induction training
- Finding suitably qualified kitchen fitters
- Providing training and support
Other duties include:
- Supporting field training requirements
- Helping to prepare Franchisees for appointments with prospective customers;
- Providing training on inhouse systems such as the CRM system to promote efficiency and productivity.
- Sharing best practice and contributing to continuous improvement throughout the business
- Proactively collaborating with and supporting other team members
- Providing updated reports to Senior Management and highlighting any areas of concern
- Positively promoting company policies and good practice
You should have:
- Previous business development experience in the KBB industry
- The ability to manage teams
- A proven track record of successful growth and sales
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency in relation to this vacancy.