Simon Acres Group are delighted to be working with a National client to find a Business Development Manager, based in the South East region.
The successful candidate would work towards supplying retailers, contractors and other B2B customers in the South East region.
This role is paying up to £36,000 per annum + bonus (DOE)
This role includes:
- Assisting the trade team in maximising its sales potential
- Providing new and existing customers with the highest level of service
- Calling on potential customers, with or without appointment, with a view to growing account recruitment. The aim being to increase the company’s customer base
- Qualifying leads generated in-house by the team, and generating leads for future development
- Dealing with enquiries from customers in a courteous, professional and knowledgeable way, effectively communicating the products and services offered by the company. As the ‘face’ of the company, ensuring the overall customer experience is to the standards expected across the business
- Developing an understanding of the company and trade strategy, implementing actions to assist with achieving this
- Participating as an effective and willing team member to achieve individual and team goals
The candidate should:
- Have previous experience of obtaining new business, developing customer accounts and working in a targeted environment is preferable
- Have knowledge and experience of kitchen products or a similar industry
- Have a full UK Driving licence
Other benefits include: Car allowance, phone, laptop etc.
Simon Acres Recruitment are acting as the employment agency on behalf of this vacancy.